The Panatch Group will be presenting “Grease” (PG 13) at Rocky Point Park this Sunday, August 26th, 2018.
The movie will be played on the main lawn at Rocky Point – get there early for a good seat!
See below for my go-to list of outdoor movie essentials.
- Blanket – seems obvious, but I somehow forgot mine the last time I enjoyed a movie in the park. Make sure it’s not your favorite blanket! The grass at Rocky Point can become quite moist even on hot days!
- Picnic basket full of snacks – the perfect snack binge includes salty, sweet & savory! Yuuuum.
- Flashlight – the movie starts after sunset, and there’s not a whole lot of lighting around the park. Bring a flashlight to help you find your way back to your car or the main road!
- Sweater or extra blanket – Even though it’s summer, it can get chilly at night – especially when you’re close to the water.
- Pillow – sitting up for the duration on the movie can be tiring, bring something that will make it comfortable to lay back on!
- Dogs (if they’re calm) – My dog loves going to movies in the park. He gets super excited about seeing a big group of humans sitting and eating together.
- Kids (If they’re over 13) – Grease is rated PG 13. Something to consider when deciding whether its a family night out or just an “Adults only” affair!
Hope to see you all this weekend!